"" Lulu's Sandbar: Fear
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fear

Fear has so many faces.  This week, my face is reflecting fears on the economy, my job, my siblings' jobs, my team....

I should be working out to relieve the stress because I know that it does help, but it seems that all I want to do is check out my blog favorites, post on Etsy and try to create.  I should be updating my resume and checking out business networking sites, but I work 10 hours a day at Huge McNormous and I don't want to think about it at night.

I'm finding new friends on Etsy and receiving really great stuff - loving supporting the hand-crafted network.  Off to do recon at a big local craft fair this weekend - Lazy Daze in Cary NC.  I want to check out the booths, get new ideas and see what's selling.


No comments: