"" Lulu's Sandbar: Olympics Week, Random Thoughts
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Olympics Week, Random Thoughts

Although I'm not in shape at all, while I'm watching these elite athletes I'm feeling like I've been competing in the Olympics this week.  Cutbacks at Corp Huge McNormous are weighing everyone down and it's been an effort to keep the team motivated while I'm a bit nervous myself.

I love the thought of somehow being able to say that I swam 9 hours per day, every day for the last four years....but there is no way I could ever do that, so I think that Michael Phelps deserves everything that he wins.

I really need to get my items together for my Etsy store.  Enough research - get crafting!

How to get motivated?  Thoughts?



No comments: