"" Lulu's Sandbar: Can we ever get tired of seeing the red carpet fashion?
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Can we ever get tired of seeing the red carpet fashion?

Ummm...clearly - no.

I am completely and totally attracted and fascinated and drawn to the fashions on the red carpet. So tonight it's the Grammys, previously it was the SAG awards and the Golden Globes. Pretty soon, of course it's the super bowl of fashion parades - the Academy Awards.

But honestly, I would watch the Poulan Weedeater 2nd quarter district regional support sales pencil sharpener of the month awards, if there were a red carpet on E.

Have to see the Gaga....

3 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'm a Red Carpet junkie too. I just can't get enough.

Hope you're doing good. I've missed you.

xo jj

Logical Libby said...

Total junkie, but I wait until the next day. Then I go straight for the "worst list."

said...

I have to admit that Eonline is one of my iPad apps...