"" Lulu's Sandbar: Lulu's Mixed Media - Punny Art!
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lulu's Mixed Media - Punny Art!

Wow, April 6 and I haven't posted every day....but at least I am still posting in 2013, so you know...progress!

I am chipping away at the stack of art supplies and I haven't been back to the craft stores yet...although - I did receive my new Whimseybox yesterday - string art!  I think I will combine the supplies from this box with my new custom logo stamp from Kemble Hildreth at Standard Stamp Co,  to design a logo board for inspiration.  Thanks Kemble - I love my stamps!

Here is the art of the day - a new mixed media assemblage for the Sandbar.  It is the first in a series of Punny Art, mixing wordplay with bits of paper, tin and other ephemera.

This is Punny Art #1 - "She was just a whiskey maker....but he loved her still."



Also, for the link of the day, if you have never been to ClothPaperScissors.com, you should scamper over there for many projects, supplies and inspiration.

Finally....I'm supposed to be training for a 10k trail run in July...so off to run 5 miles today...

Enjoy!


No comments: