"" Lulu's Sandbar: Recovery Day 11
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recovery Day 11

No, this isn't a twelve step blog. (slurps wine)....

The title is just my way of acknowledging that I haven't been here in 8 days. Yes, I'm slacking...no, wait - bloglacking. Yup. Not been here.

Ok - so let me catch you up. Recovered from Oktoberfest. Had 15-yr-old daughter of friends as houseguest over the weekend. Marveled at her texting speed. Went back to twitter. Still don't get it. Sold some stuff, bought some stuff. Traveled. Corporated. Sewed some stuff. Packed, flew, worked, unpacked.

Watched (in no particular order) Top Chef, Biggest Loser, DWTS, college football, Amazing Race, Project Runway, Castle, the news, the Today show, Say Yes to the Dress.

Read some books and did some puzzles to get sluggish brain moving again.

Yup. That's about it. Did I mention the slacking?

I'm off to catch up on all y'all -

4 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You've been very busy! I'm gonna start slacking on blogging tomorrow. I'm having a hard time leaving comments on blogs and it's getting frustrating.
Plus, I need a new plan for which direction to take my life. I wish watching TV was an occupation in which one could receive a salary.

Hugs!!

Joanna Jenkins said...

Phew! You've been on the run. Hope you have some time to catch your breath.

I'm a DWTS fan too but so far I think this season is a dog. I don't even know most of the "stars" :-( But I'm liking the new "Flashforward" show on Thursday nights. Have you seen it yet?

Rest up!
xo

diane said...

Blog slackers are the best! I wish all of my blogger buddies were slackers, it takes all of the pressure off.
I'm dying to see Julie & Julia, but I can't get Cute Hubby to take me. I guess I might be worried if it was his kind of flick.
Mmmmmm, wine.

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hey Lulu, I left you something on my blog.
xo