"" Lulu's Sandbar: Lulu Held Hostage
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lulu Held Hostage

...by salt and German food and Oktoberfest beer....Day 3.

So, I worked all Friday night prepping, and all day Saturday decorating and cooking and prepping and all Saturday night partying.

And now....I'm spending all day Sunday recovering. Not hung over - somehow I kept losing my drinks - just so so soooo exhausted. And needing to wring myself out from the salty food stuff...

Must. Lie. On. Couch.....and watch Tivo of Project Runway shows to catch up. And recover.


7 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Hope you recover quickly. I've heard wonderful things about Tivo. I should really get that!

Hugs!!

Insanitykim said...

Quit having fun without me, ok? Sheesh.

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

you just SO love to brag now don't you? hmmmpphhh.

w said...

i changed baby's poopie diaper today. twice. i know how to party, too.

Miss Yvonne said...

Drink lots of water and get rid of all that salt!

diane said...

Hey, I'm with w on the poopie diaper patrol.
Get some rest dearie. xo

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sounds like a GREAT time!!! I can't wait to hear the details :-)
xo