"" Lulu's Sandbar: Hack, Coughhhh...Hackity Coughcoughcough...
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hack, Coughhhh...Hackity Coughcoughcough...

Yikes - I'm back, for just one very quick post - and of course, wonder grandson has H1N1 and we were all exposed to him on Halloween.....now I'm sick, and have to attend JUST ONE MORE MEETING for the Huge....and then I'll be baaaaaack!

I need to get caught up on all y'all, and then maybe I'll regale you with tales of my super work roadtrip - I've been home just 2 days since Oct. 16. With one suitcase!

See you soon -
Lulu (sniffs)

5 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Oh Lulu, I'm so sorry you and grandson are sick. Hang in there and don't over do it.
xoxox

diane said...

Same thing here, except without the career. Hope you and your grandson are well soon. This flu is a bugger to get rid of, the congestion hangs on forever. I'm still glad that we didn't have the shot though. What we had was a lot more mild than what others who were vaccinated had. Yikes.

w said...

i miss you. also. i'm glad we don't live near each other, you sick mothe-- ummm... nothing.

get well soon.

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

Hack cough...........ACHOOO! Me an my lil man too. Hope you feel better soon.

said...

Hi my friends - thanks for the comments...sniffity sniff. Getting better...