"" Lulu's Sandbar: I'm not worthy....
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm not worthy....

...of an award, if I can't figure out how to get the picture on my site???  Check out Angie's blog - she nominated me for an award that was passed onto her, but I might have to pull a Katherine Heigl and decline because clearly the material is there, but I don't have the ability to post it on my site?

So in the meantime, here's a link to both Angie's blog and Manamoon's blog for an explanation.  I'm linking but I'm not picturing.  Thanks to you both - sorry that I'm technically inept!

Does anyone else have a twitchy-eye, headache that started just after Halloween and seems to get worse when I think of 'the holidays?'   Anyone?  Bueller?  No?  Just me? 

Hmmm....I think it's from the head injury that I incurred during the Single Ladies Lulu dance episode.  Or - it could be the economy / job stress / dismal news factor.  Ummmm....or the holidays.  Or all of the creative ideas stuffed in my head for which I have no time to get started.

If it's the creative ideas thing, I'm afraid to blow my nose.

3 comments:

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

oh Lu you are definitely worthy! I entered to win your pail on mom-o-matic. I REALLY want it!!!!!!!

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Oh Lu...I'z so sorry you couldn't post the pic. I don't know what happened. *shame* Sorry!! But hellur...you SO deserve it!! You make me laugh most everyday and I always use "OTT" which ~cracks~ my family up every single time. So you deserve it, if only because you're AWESOME. MWHAHA!
And my "twitchy-eye" headache is now a dull-constant ache, reminding me every day that I've only bought 3 presents. We're about to hit double digits in this month and I'm getting nervous. ARGH!!
Have a good one Lu!! OTT!

Miss Yvonne said...

I have the twitchy eye too. Had it since I started thinking about putting the tree up, buying presents, wrapping presents, having a Christmas party, fitting in a visit to the in-laws...bah!