"" Lulu's Sandbar: Flirty Girls
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Monday, July 13, 2009

Flirty Girls





Yup...time to plug the store a bit.  Mr. Lulu is threatening to blockade the crafty wagon train when it makes another delivery.  ( I still contend that the additional buttons last week were a NEED and not a WANT, but ok, yeah, the mortgage and insurance and payments and whatnot are important too, I suppose.)

So I need to sell a few of these little beauties once in a while to feed the crafty pig.

That's the piggy bank, right?  Not talking about Mr. Lulu. ;) 

Check me out in the etsy store - yup, over there, on the right.  Tell your friends and family!  Send them my way!  Always a family discount for my decksters and bloglackers.

I've just posted a slew of button art cards.  They are the size of a playing card, with paints, inks and pieces of sewing patterns.  There are vintage '60's images on the front of each card, along with buttons that are hand-sewn.  The back has fabric and more flirty, fashiony images.  

So yeah.  Please stop by.  Thank you for your patronage.

2 comments:

diane said...

These are great, and it's good to be reminded that you're doing this. I will keep you in mind, I swear, if I need to buy a cool card. xo

Miss Yvonne said...

Oh I LOOOOVE these!! So cute!