"" Lulu's Sandbar: Shankapottamus
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Monday, February 2, 2009

Shankapottamus

I laugh every time I watch this e*trade baby golf ad - hilarious!!!!

It was a good game, but I am a little disappointed that the Cardinals lost.   Bruce rocked it out - thought he wasn't going to be able to get back up when he did the backbend at the microphone!

I'm soooo tired - who schedules a 7 am dentist appointment on the Monday after the Super Bowl?! You'd think I played in the game....

2 comments:

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

Oh yes, our favorite ad, too! Hilarious! That little guy cracks me up....
"hey girl, can I hit ya back??"

Miss Yvonne said...

Wow, 7am dentist appointments suck no matter what day it's after...it just doubly (I think I just made up a word there) sucks if it's the morning after the super bowl.

P.S. My favorite moment of the whole game was Bruce sliding his package into the camera.
Crotch-tastic!