"" Lulu's Sandbar: She's now Miss Smuggy McPeppermintPants.....
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

She's now Miss Smuggy McPeppermintPants.....

Because I walked into the gym yesterday, and there she was, my new archnemesis, standing at the first sink  and leaning in close to the mirror while blowdrying her hair.  Apparently she IS good at multitasking because while standing there she was also buttflossing with her green and white striped candy-colored thong. 

Now, I have nothing against thongs, even though I don't wear them -they're just too uncomfortable for me.  And don't tell me that the brand makes the difference because y'all, a wedgie is still a wedgie, even if it's done with a big name thong.

No, what she was doing is irritating because it's against gym locker room code.  You don't leave your wet towels on the benches, you shut your locker doors while you're in the shower, you share space at the lighted mirrors, and you wear at least your bra and some shorts/pants while you're standing at the sink blowdrying.  Especially if you're wearing your flavored thong.

Ick.

Happy Super Sunday!


3 comments:

w said...

an archnemesis of yours is an archnemesis of mine.

together, we'll drench her thongs in hot sauce.

that'll teach her.

Heart of a Cowgirl said...

So, only a thong and that was it???? Geez...
Yep, we hate her...
:o)

Miss Yvonne said...

OMG, this girl is awful!

Next time she parades around in her thong, snap her ass with a towel.