"" Lulu's Sandbar
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, March 8, 2009

So here are some pictures snapped from the window of my media room / studio.  The snowiest picture was taken on March 2, the rosy sundown picture was taken on January 20, and the two springy pictures were taken on March 8.  Crazy seasons this year!  I have multiple images of this tree during the year, and I'm looking forward to using Photoshop Elements to create with them.  Stay tuned! 

I'm utilizing very good posture while I type this....my neck is severely strained and I have an ice pack wrapped around it to try to reduce the inflammation.  Of course, I think the strain is from working out - a lot - and crafting - a lot - and blogging - a lot - and my posture during the typing is horrible so I know that it's my own fault.  I slump forward and stare at the screen while sitting on the edge of the chair with my legs crossed.  Not good, I know.  

But the really crazy sucky thing - is that I'm still having a hot flash while this ice is on my neck.   C'mon Hormone Goddess!!  Seriously?  


1 comment:

Miss Yvonne said...

Oooh, that Hormone Goddess is a stone-cold biotch!

Love the pics!