"" Lulu's Sandbar: Eggzackly, chicklets
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eggzackly, chicklets

Whew....it has been a whirlwind time, my threes and fives....when my flight landed after the trip to Germany (where, btw, I could not get through my company firewalls to use my computer to blog), Mr. Lulu had gone to pick up cutest grandson ever to visit for springbreak Camp Papalu and he is still here!

Loving it, but I forget what it is like to have a little poppet attached to my side 24/7. I have been Marian to his Indiana Jones, the kisses to his bumps, the Mace Windu to his General Grievous, the buyer of toys, the griller of cheese sandwiches, and cuddler supreme and I'm loving it....but Papa just whisked him off to the park for a lulubreak so I thought I would leave a Happy Easter / Happy Spring / Happy NCAA tournament time wish to you all!

Lots of new things to blog about coming up, including information about Misericordia Heart of Mercy in Chicago, which is the new residence of a family member so I'll be contributing funds from my etsy store.....

Yikes - the door just blew open and I heard a call for Lulu....see you soon!

1 comment:

Joanna Jenkins said...

"Cuddler Supreme" What a great job!

Happy Easter Lulu to you and your family.

Enjoy,
jj