"" Lulu's Sandbar: So long, Indy.....
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Monday, April 5, 2010

So long, Indy.....


siggghhhhhhhhhh........Friday night, I escaped for an hour to the bookstore because I just had to have one hour of Lulutime. And now that my little guy has gone home, the house is so so so quiet...

When I dropped he and his mom at the airport, he held me tight, kissed me goodbye and said, "I'll miss you, Marian...."

He's a little lovebug.

huh.

Ok, he'll be back in the summer for almost two weeks of summer Camp Papalu. and we'll iChat in the meantime. But it's still quiet.

BTW - Go Duke!!!

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Sounds like a perfect time with your Lovebug. Glad he'll be back soon to share some more love.

xo

She Said said...

You had firewall issues too!? Ours have been terrible over here.

Bugger firewalls. Frickin' frackin' firewalls.

GRRRRR!!!!