"" Lulu's Sandbar: DWTS
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Monday, September 22, 2008

DWTS

I missed most of Dancing With The Stars (I did mention that I love crap TV, right???) so I need to ask of all y'all - who's the dancer to beat?  Misty May?  Lance, what's-his-name boy band singer guy?  Warren Sapp?  Whooooo??????

This is an unofficial poll....don't make me go to the blogger pollster thing, pleeeeeze.  

Leave a comment.  Just a little one.  I'm pleading.

Ok, it's prolly not that dramatic, but I'm the youngest in the family, we do drama.

Have a great week!  I'll check in after Biggest Loser tomorrow night!

Lulu

1 comment:

Angie Kelly Designs said...

Ok, Ok, Lulu...I'll admit it, although I don't want to. HA!

I enjoy a little crap TV every once in a while. Started with AI, then onto SYTYCD (my fav) and DWTS. Never got into the Biggest Loser, but there is more than just my preference in my house, so I just gotta roll with it. lol

As far as DWTS...lets see. I liked Tony Braxton - she can move, although she did look a little stiff. And I do like Lance whats-his-name-boy-band-singer-guy. His partner is my new favorite. She used to be on SYTYCD. Not that impressed with Misty May. I'm excited to watch the other dances tonight.

Oh, and Cloris Leachman? OMG. That woman makes my sides hurt! She was hysterical! LOL

I know you said just leave a "little" comment. LOL Sorry!!
Have a great week!
Angie