"" Lulu's Sandbar: Sunday evenings...
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday evenings...

Here's the view outside of the studio.  I love sunsets - so cliche, but still.  As you can tell from my work, that whole yellow/orange/reddish coloring is the most consistent color inspiration for me.

I love the fall, obviously, with all of those colors and I particularly miss the Michigan fall season, even though we usually get a similar color combo in late fall here in NC.

Studio - don't you love giving something an upgrade, just through a name?  My studio is actually our media/bonus room on the second floor, and we use it for the office and all of my artwork / craftiness.  So cute that M now refers to it as the studio - he's a believer!

And football season is finally back WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!  Mostly a fan of the college football, but still, the Sunday chorus is back.

I worked on my etsy photos all day, re-editing and reposting.  I finally got to the creative schtuff just before dinner and now I need to add some new listings.

Off to HQ for Huge McNormous this week and I'm not looking forward to getting on that plane tomorrow.  I'm not afraid of flying, it's just so frustrating to travel now and the whole thing can be exhausting.  

Maybe I'm just really not looking forward to the week.  Or it just feels too much like I'm in junior high, and I haven't done my homework for Monday and I have a zit and Zippy (or Biff or Big Football Guy...whoever) doesn't like me....ok, now I'm just drifting.....

But if the work gods are reading my blog (doubtful - still working on driving the traffice :)) - I love my job, really it's great and I would hate to be without it - and the paycheck and the benefits, no really!!

Have a great Monday, all....
Lulu

No comments: