"" Lulu's Sandbar: amAAAAzing Race
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

amAAAAzing Race



So - two things for tonight.  First - the original, best, six-time Emmy-award winning reality show, starts a new season tonight.  I'm talking of course, about Amazing Race.  The best, even though not every season has been of quite the same caliber as some - the four-person, keep everyone in the U.S. season - NOT a good idea - still, truly a cool show.

Click here to see all of the racers and to follow them.   

Of course, if I need to get a good cry on, I'll also try to watch the first show of the new season of Extreme Makeover-Home Edition.

And next, is today's Tin Can Savings purchase!  
At the top of my post are some of the items that I've purchased from Inkpainter - seriously cool stuff that I'll use for all new collages and shadowboxes - I have lots of ideas, so keep watching for crafty cocktails from my sandBar.

And last - ok, there's three things for tonight - I also love to catch 'Best Week Ever' on VH1 - snarky, funny, delicious.  

Watch up!  There will be a test later this week.
:)
Lulu



1 comment:

Amber D. Mcnabb said...

ok so I decided to check out some of this "crap tv" and caught the tail end of dancing w/the stars and during a commercial I thought how proud you would be of me when all of a sudden an add for a bed comforter came on and it was almost the exact design of your border. How cool!
PS
I'm lovin the football player dude.