"" Lulu's Sandbar: Lobster Bacon Sliders
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lobster Bacon Sliders

And bevvies.  Lobster bacon sliders and bevvies.  The sliders were so good, I couldn't mack on them fast enough.  Fresh lobster, some kind of saucey sauce, tomato, crispy bacon on a little round slider bun with a cool toothpicky thing in it.   Mmmm  mmmmmm.mmmmm..

That was the highlight of my trip to Huge HQ farther up the east coast a piece... LBS during a late dinner yesterday.  

So I'm back home tonight and have to ask - sans the LBS (see above) - is there anything better than peeling off tights and heels and putting on jammies where I don't have to suck it up or in?

Oh HELL no.

And I'm still myself, even though I had to do the performance appraisal thing, and the dialogue thing and the perpendicular rightsizing corporatey thing and say all the right things to the boss so I'll still get a decent bonus and maybe a raise thing.

So I can buy more shoes and LBS.  Of course, if I eat any more of them and drink more bevvies, I won't be able to fit into my LBD.  

Is there time for me to run for office and get someone to pay $150,000 for a new wardrobe so I can show off how little I know about government, the economy and foreign policy?

Just checking.

3 comments:

w said...

i've tried to read this post 14 times. but i can't get past the word bacon.

next time, you're going to have to bleep out bacon. so i can finish your post.

like this. bac*n.

w said...

i'm not making fun of you. i just have a horrible obsession with bacon.

seriously.

i. love. bacon.

http://wendiwinn.blogspot.com/2008/10/bacon.html

w said...

and you know, i did read your entire post.

and now i've commented 3 times on this one post.

because i love your blog.

and the bacon.