"" Lulu's Sandbar: New Votes
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Friday, October 31, 2008

New Votes

French Kiss is still leading, but we have some new entries.  The poll only lets me have four choices, so I'm just going to list the new choices in a blog entry.

So - "Who's Got Mail" - which I did like, because of the Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks thing.  Also, "Under the Tuscany Sun" - another good choice.

Off to pour myself a Halloween treat - I think maybe, as Kate would say to Luc - a nice red wine - no, a bold wine with a hint of sophistication and lacking in pretension.




1 comment:

Angie Kelly Designs said...

{singing} "I hate Paris in the springtime / I hate Paris in the fall / I hate Paris in the summer when it sizzles / I hate Paris in the winter when it drizzles / I hate Paris, oh why oh why do I hate Paris? / Because my love is there... with his SLUT girlfriend!"

LMAO