"" Lulu's Sandbar: Live Your Life with Arms Wide Open
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Live Your Life with Arms Wide Open

This is why I've been a non-blogger for the past week - spending time at the beach with WonderBoy.  My house is sooooo quiet without him, especially after 10 days of laughter and fun and toots and burps and movies and surfing and sand and the pool and naps and Hot Wheels and endless games of Candyland.

How do four-year-olds learn to cheat at games?  

Off to check out my blogsters!

8 comments:

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I was wondering where you were. The beach is the best place to be and sounds like Wonderboy was perfect company. I need to remember to live with arms wide open. I miss the beach very much.

Great post. I don't know about the cheating...Sorry!

Hugs!!

diane said...

I'm with Tracey, I was beginning to wonder where you were. I'm so happy that you spent so much time with wonder boy. Aren't kids the best?

FoN said...

I'm so jealous! I want to spend two days at the beach.

The Flying Pinto said...

Oh! I looooove that picture! I know you had a great week;-) How nice you had him all to yourself for 10 days. Fantastic!

Great to have you back!

Miss Yvonne said...

Love the picture...I really need to go find a beach somewhere and stand like that for awhile. But I'll have a few margaritas first, and then maybe a couple more after.

Vic said...

I'm glad you got some time away! The picture makes me want to go to the beach, right now, today.

Hmm.....

said...

Thanks for missing me! And for those of you with little ones, I really don't know how you manage to blog, take care of them and well, umm..brush your teeth. Yikes! I loved it but I'm bezausted.
Lulu

Joanna Jenkins said...

I've been missing in action too for a family wedding. Your little guy looks so darn happy in this picture. I'd spend every minute with him too! ENJOY