"" Lulu's Sandbar: Are you baby psychic?
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Are you baby psychic?

So my niece is having twins, in (hopefully) about 8 weeks, which will take her to full-term.  She's a little bitty thing and although I haven't seen her yet (this weekend there will be a viewing) my sister says that when she sits down, they form a little chin rest for her, because they're sitting right up there.

Mom and Dad have chosen not to know the gender of the little kiddles until they're born so my question is - are you baby-psychic?  Do you always predict the gender of yourself/your sister's kids/your friend's or neighbor's or colleague's kids?   And do you think that you're always correct?

Because I'm always wrong.  

So give me your guesses - show off your psychic chops!

Aunt Lulu

10 comments:

diane said...

a boy and a girl.
I was totally wrong about my youngest daughter. I thought I was tripping when they showed me a girl. I said "that's not my baby, because I'm having a boy". We gave her a boy's name anyway, and now that she's older it's sexy. Who knew?

word ver. - decca - 1. when something is too risque to be deck, 2. decca halls with balls of wally (how it's sung after 5 rum/egg nogs

Joanna Jenkins said...

I'll say two girls but I really have no idea, I just love babies. They smell so good. Have a great visit!

Insanitykim said...

I would say she is either having boys or girls. Yeah, 75% chance either way...

And the names should be Bobby and Jamie, ya know, good strong neutral names in case I am wrong...

diane said...

@Joanna Jenkins: My grand daughter farts and poops like a big burly sailor. Nothing sweet smelling about that.

w said...

i always know what i'm having. it's because the ultrasound tells me.

but still.

your niece will have twins. one will be a baby. and the other will be a baby.

Vic said...

I'm just a baby psycho. I mean, I predict they'll be gorgeous.

I miss baby shampoo.

said...

wellll......I bet you ALL win. Especially Wendi Win.

Di-everybody eats, everybody poops, as we say in my family.

Jo and Vic - The smells when they're clean are so great - their little fat creases with baby soap and powder...yum x two.

Kim- Unfortunately, my niece didn't grow up in the sixties, otherwise those names would rock like Teen Beat, baby.

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I am a little bit with other people. We called our Youngest Daughter Logan until we had the ultrasound. I have a feeling she's going to have 2 girls but I don't claim to be psychic. It's just a feeling and I've never seen her or been around her energy. I'm probably wrong!

Hugs!!

The Flying Pinto said...

Congrats, Auntie Lulu!

I won't guess...not my forte...I thought for sure I was having a boy because I had 2 dreams that I was...nope, and Lucy is all girl!

I also, could never wait to be "surprised" I had to know!!!

The Flying Pinto said...

Oh yeah, my mom and I even did the thread and needle thing, where you dangle it and if it swings back and forth its a boy and a circle is a girl...anyway, that said boy too!! Wrong!!!