"" Lulu's Sandbar: New Post Below
Welcome to my sand bar - trying to push past my boundaries and serve up humorous observations on life...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Post Below

Yes - see it below.  Even though it says that I posted it Monday, in the interest of full disclosure, I've been working on it since Monday but posted it this morning when I couldn't sleep and had to start working already and now I've been bouncing back and forth between my work laptop and home PC........and I haven't even had any coffee yet!

2 comments:

diane said...

Whoa, go get some coffee. We all appreciate how much thought and work went into that post (I'm speaking for everyone, but I'm sure they'll agree). Hey, I just noticed that my word ver. is lershati, and I got all distracted. Anyway, I feel the same way that you do about my blogger friends. I never thought I would get so much out of this when I started. It has become very important to me. Love and hugs, xo d

w said...

la la la la. connect the dots. la la la la. connect the dots.

that's all.

my word verification is "prepar". i don't like it. it's missing an "e".